HVAC Air Duct Cleaning Service
As your vents and ductwork get dirtier and dustier, bacteria and mold and even fungi can start growing in there and spread all over your home. Call Carter HVAC to find out if you need your ducts cleaned, and to have healthier ductwork.
Should You Have Your Ductwork Cleaned?
Dirty ductwork and HVAC system components can be the cause of your house getting dusty more quickly than usual, higher utility bills, or allergy health issues. Over the years, HVAC air ducts can become contaminated with mold, fungi, and bacteria, as well as dust. Removing this build can improve your HVAC air quality.
Top Reasons for Air Duct Analysis
Biological growth, dirt, and debris are visible inside your HVAC air ducts (e.g., sheet metal) or on other components of an air conditioning and heating system.
- Ask your technician to show you these contaminants.
- If air ducts are found with biological growth, debris, or in poor condition, they can be cleaned; however, the best remedy is to replace ductwork and properly seal it. Additionally, there are products available which can improve air filtration and humidification.
- It is important that the source of contamination is found! If conditions causing contamination are not remedied, the problem will persist.
Ductwork Cleaning Warren / Youngstown Ohio
See All Our Duct Work Cleaning Service Areas in Ohio
Carter HVAC offers ductwork cleaning using the latest high-powered equipment. Air quality in the home or business has become even more important over the years. Our Ohio customers have been asking us for a solution to dirt build-up in their ductwork. After extensive research, we have purchased one of the best air duct cleaners on the market. With four powerful vacuum motors, paired with its 450 RPM 120/220V brush motor our HVAC cleaning experts will make short work of the most difficult air duct cleaning job.
Call Today! Schedule Your Ductwork Cleaning.
AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICE:
- Creates a cleaner living environment
- Reduces allergens and irritants
- Helps everyone breathe easier
- Removes unpleasant smells and odors
- Increases airflow efficiency
- Improves efficiency of HVAC systems
Why Clean Your Ductwork?
Dust is no good for anyone, but it can be especially harmful in your home. Having dirty and dusty ductwork can be the cause of higher utility bills, a dustier home, and dust allergens in the air of your home. As your vents and ductwork get dirtier and dustier, bacteria and mold and even fungi can start growing in there and spread all over your home. Call Carter HVAC to find out if you need your ducts cleaned, and to have healthier ductwork.